-
June 28th, 2004, 02:14 AM
#71
Inactive Member
-
June 28th, 2004, 02:16 AM
#72
Inactive Member
http://douglas.min.net/essay/
There's my fave of those type of essays, XD
-
June 28th, 2004, 02:19 AM
#73
Inactive Member
Yep, those were the ones I originally read and they are also my favorites.
-
June 28th, 2004, 02:21 AM
#74
Senior Hostboard Member
LMAO! They're so idiotic!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
June 28th, 2004, 10:31 AM
#75
HB Forum Owner
LOL, the first one is the best.
-
June 28th, 2004, 12:13 PM
#76
Senior Hostboard Member
Hey CBA! Check out your e-mail address, because I've sent you somethin'!! [img]cool.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] A Winamp Skin, that I've made just for you!! I hope you have Winamp... [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img] Oh, and you have a Private Message also!
See ya! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
June 28th, 2004, 04:04 PM
#77
Inactive Member
I think he would be funny to meet. He seems to have a funny personality.
Maybe he is from a non-English speaking country and his English isn't that great. :-p
-
June 28th, 2004, 04:05 PM
#78
Inactive Member
lol
He would be cool to meet. Online with him'd be fun, can you imagine the type of IMs or posts he'd type?
-
June 28th, 2004, 09:23 PM
#79
Inactive Member
Yea, that be quite amusing. I'd have to save all of my convos with him.
-
June 28th, 2004, 11:56 PM
#80
HB Forum Owner
His English may be good or bad, but he said stuff that would sound funny even in Japanese
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks